- PDC former parent company, Taiwan Cement Corporation estiblished precision ceramic research center.
- Taiwan Presision Material Corp. was established.
- PDC former parent company, Taiwan Cement, merged with Mei Da Mei and founded
- PDC in Nantou. Manufacturing Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors.
- PDC merged with Taiwan Precision Material Corporation. Manufacturing Ceramic Chip Resistors and Ceramic Chip Coil.
- Headquarters moved to Taoyuan.
- The first supplier in Asia to get SEMKO product safety certifcate.
- As the 1st manufacturer and provider in Taiwan for ceramic dielectric powders and multilayer ceramic chip capacitors (MLCC).
- Public Listed in OTC.
- ISO 9001 certificated.
- TS16949、ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifcated.
- Industrial Sustainable Excellence Award.
- PDC was strategically allied with Wasin Tech.
- To be strategically allied with Frontier, and setting up new production lines, Magnetic components.
- Common Wealth Magazine Top 1000 Manufacturers in Taiwan Ranked in No. 705.
- Positioned as Specialty and Material BG in PSA Group.
- Hunan Yongzhou factory was established. (Hongdian Electronics Co., Ltd.)
- PDC (surviving company) merged with Hongdian (destroyed company).
- IECQ QC080000 HSF certifcated.
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Evaluation.
- Common Wealth Magazine Top 1000 Manufacturers in Taiwan Ranked in No. 682.
- Nantou factory moved to Yangmei factory.
- Common Wealth Magazine Top 1000 Manufacturers in Taiwan Ranked in No. 677.
- Recognition of Winning the Silver Invention Award for Copper or Its Alloy Cofrable Dielectric Ceramics.
- The first company in Taiwan to develop dielectric ceramic compositions made of copper and its alloys for co-firing.
- SMD High Voltage Chip Resistor passed UL Safety certifcation in 2013.
- MLCC product have obtained the IECQ certificate & the certificate of AS9100 management system for the aerospace industry.
- Xindian factory moved to Yangmei factory
- Ranked 24th among the 1000 largest manufacturing industries by Commonwealth Magazine.